From: bindley_j
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:35 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Looking for a recommended Data Site

Hi folks I am new to this site, new to metastock and new to
investing.  I have not even signed up for a data site yet. Could
anyone give me a good recommendation.  I am rather limited on funds
at the present time and I am not even sure that this is for me BUT
yah gotta start somewhere.  Any and All help, suggestions, and
recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx for your help.
Jerry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links