[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Allowing colors for up and down volume

Thanks for the suggestion Pierre, but that will only be useful on
charts that do not have a smart chart. I could delete all of my smart
charts, but then I would lose a lot of info I've placed on many of my
charts.

To solve my problem, I created a Perl script that read through and
modified each of the files in the MSSmart folder. Very few of my
charts use custom indicators, so I needed to create the area for
the "CCustomIndicator" fields, then add the necessary content.
(Actually, it was considerably more involved then inserting a simple
field.) So far, it looks like it worked on all of my test data.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pierre Tremblay <pt2000@xxxx>
wrote:
> After you saved your new template, you can change DEFAULT TEMPLATE :

http://www.equis.com/Customer/Support/KB/FAQ.aspx?f=23

Pierre Tremblay

c_cruizer a écrit:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM