[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Allowing colors for up and down volume

Yes, I am well aware that the daily closing volume is not a true
representation of actual market conditions. I've tried a few ratios
that use the body combined with the upper and lower shadows, but even
that is a make-believe up/down volume representation.

As for a universal replace function in MS, I'm surprised someone
hasn't come up with some sort of hack that can do a replacement. It
would be nice if Equis would include a similar function, but I doubt
if that's going to happen any time soon.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, superfragalist <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM