From: Jose
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 10:05 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Looking for a recommended Data Site

Accurate and reliable data is one of the essential ingredients in a
trader's arsenal.
Jerry, with regards to data quality, you tend to get what you pay for.

I have tried many data sources over the years, and I'm now happy to
rely on Norgate's data.  http://www.premiumdata.net/

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bindley_j" <J.Bindley@x...>
wrote:

> Hi folks I am new to this site, new to metastock and new to
> investing.  I have not even signed up for a data site yet. Could
> anyone give me a good recommendation.  I am rather limited on funds
> at the present time and I am not even sure that this is for me BUT
> yah gotta start somewhere.  Any and All help, suggestions, and
> recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx for your help.
> Jerry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links