From: <A
title=barrys@xxxxxxxxx href="">barrystuttard
To: <A title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 5:23 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8.01 freezes
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>After updating my Metastock database I get a freeze
of MS when I opena layout. This happens about 50% of the time and has to be
dealt withby shutting down using Windows Task Manager. At the second attempt
MSalways opens the layout without error. Can anyone explain what
ishappening here and suggest a fix please? Are there any tools
availableto check the integrity of the MS database?I'm using XP Pro
SP2 but the problem occurred with SP1 also.Barry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor