[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8.01 freezes

After updating my Metastock database I get a freeze of MS when I open
a layout. This happens about 50% of the time and has to be dealt with
by shutting down using Windows Task Manager. At the second attempt MS
always opens the layout without error. Can anyone explain what is
happening here and suggest a fix please? Are there any tools available
to check the integrity of the MS database?

I'm using XP Pro SP2 but the problem occurred with SP1 also.

Barry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM