Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8.01 freezes

Thanks Richard but I've just checked and I have the latest driver.
Matrox G550 video.

Barry

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxxx>
wrote:
> Try updating your video driver.  I've often seen problems in this
area with
> MetaStock and complex layouts.
>
> eg. if you have an nVidia based graphics card, go to www.nvidia.com
>
> Best regards,
> Richard Dale
> Norgate Investor Services
> - Premium Quality Stock, Futures & Forex Data  -
> www.premiumdata.net

s happens about 50% of the time and has to be dealt with
> by shutting down using Windows Task Manager. At the second attempt
MS
> always opens the layout without error. Can anyone explain what is
> happening here and suggest a fix please? Are there any tools
available
> to check the integrity of the MS database?
>
> I'm using XP Pro SP2 but the problem occurred with SP1 also.
>
> Barry
>

>       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM