  >From:
  P Umrysh
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 7:49
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Macd
  condition
  Robin,Great ideas! A "Relative MACD" and a MACD are
  two completely different animals. If you want to see when the MACD is flat
  there is no need to make it relative.The use of absolute ISTO is a
  good idea. It actually saves a few steps and allows for both the positive
  and negative comparison at the same time. I would change the less than
  argument to less than equal to, like this:If(HHV(Abs(Isto),3)<=
  0.4,0,1)You might also want to look at ROC as a
  percentage.Preston--- In
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robin Hood" <robinhood@xxxx>
  wrote:> Looking for something that let me know when Macd is in flat
  condition, I tried to make relative and not absolute Macd
  hystogram.> This, becasuse of may idea was to see when it is around
  zero point for every stock and for more than one day.> > So,
  this is my code.> > >
  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  > > PrimaMM:=Input("PrimaMM",2 {Minimum}, 200{Maximum}, 12
  {Default} );> SecondaMM:=Input("SecondaMM", 2 {Minimum}, 200 {Maximum},
  26 {Default} );> Trigger:=Input("Trigger",2 {Minimum}, 200
  {Maximum}, 9{Default} );> > MediaFast:=Mov(C ,PrimaMM ,E
  )/C*100;> MediaSlow:=Mov(C,SecondaMM,E )/C*100;> Macd1:=
  MediaFast - MediaSlow;> MediaMacd:=Mov(Macd1 ,Trigger,E );>
  Isto:=Macd1-MediaMacd;> > >
  If(HHV(Abs(Isto),3)<0.4,0,1)> > >
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.