Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Trend-lines

My version is a 7.2.
I'd hope resolving this - not so huge - problem by improving my
hardware system.
But if reasons are in the software....

tks, r.

<BLOCKQUOTE

  Rob,I believe some earlier versions of Metastock
  had this problem.Preston--- In <A
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Robin Hood" <robinhood@x...>
  wrote:> I note as, for stocks and indexes which have a large number
  of data stored> (example S&P 500), when I zoom the chart and
  want to select and move a> trend-line, it's impossible. I've to
  unzoom the chart in order to select> them.> > The
  question is: it depends from my old graphic card or is simply a>
  characteristic of Metastock?> > > RobTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.