[Metastockusers] Re: Macd condition

Robin,

Great ideas! A "Relative MACD" and a MACD are two completely
different animals. If you want to see when the MACD is flat there is
no need to make it relative.

The use of absolute ISTO is a good idea. It actually saves a few
steps and allows for both the positive and negative comparison at the
same time. I would change the less than argument to less than equal
to, like this:

If(HHV(Abs(Isto),3)<= 0.4,0,1)

You might also want to look at ROC as a percentage.

Preston

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robin Hood" <robinhood@xxxx>
wrote:
> Looking for something that let me know when Macd is in flat
condition, I tried to make relative and not absolute Macd hystogram.
> This, becasuse of may idea was to see when it is around zero point
for every stock and for more than one day.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511