[EquisMetaStock Group] JO and the Shill factor

Jay, you keep accusing me of being a shill.

Sorry but that's not right. I'm totally unrelated to any of the
companies or the products I write about.

However, I do post under more than one name depending on where I
acess the site from.

But you don't have to worry with whether I'm a Shill or not. I've
decided to stop posting. I've stopped a couple of times in the past
because of the work load of trying to do that, trade and experiment.
I'm going to concentrate on trading and experimenting so I can get
more rest.

Anyway I hope the support continues on this group.

Good luck to all of you.

JO (John)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511