[EquisMetaStock Group] ICE Conspiracy

Who is this alleged SHILL? The ICE posts I've found are mainly from
JO, or you. If he's a SHILL, then he must be a busy one because he
writes a lot of posts about a lot of things including products he has
used, books he's read and websites he's found. If he's your SHILL,
how many companies can he possibly work for. No one else has written
enough about ICE to qualify as a SHILL.

I noticed that you have posted a number of times alleging
conspriacies. You seem to be good at finding them.

I think I'm beginning to understand more of what's happening. You are
working as the offical BOOGY man finder on this site. Your job is to
root out all BOOGY man possibilities..

Well, I for one hope you keep up the good work. I know that every
once in-a-while a post from a related party finds it way on here.
That happens all over the web. You can always identify a SHILL
because they're usually the only ones that have anything positive to
say about a product, at least in my experience.

I think I see a way to avoid the problem with SHILLS. Almost all MS
products come with a money back guarantee. You should buy all of
them, review them, and tell us which ones are WORTHWILL. Then you can
return the ones you don't like and save us all from having to buy
them in the first place.

You can designate yourself as the official product tester on this
site. Once that role has been established, the SHILLS won't bother
posting because they will know that no one on here will listen to
anything about a product that was not written by you.

Looks like you have a kindred spirit in Marshall. He loves and trusts
your judgement and likes the work you do, so maybe he can help you.

Did you ever ask for that refund?

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511