Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE

In a message dated 11/22/2003 11:44:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Interesting post. Let's see if I can figure this out. You don't like a product, so you call the company and scream at them that the product is WORTHLESS and that they have a SHILL on the site, and then you're surprised when they react to you in a way that's not satisfactory to you.
I'm not the least bit surprised in the reaction from ICE.  It represents their total lack of interest in providing a worthwhile product.

<<If you want to know how users feel about a particular item ask the company what percentage of buyers ask for refunds after the product has been out for awhile.>>

That in no way reflects the 'value' of a produce.  It is only through user responses, such as those we have on this list or through Internet boards that you can determine the real value of a product.  I'm describing the product as worthless because to me that's what it is and I'm posting it on-list because the SHILL has been SELLING it on-list for weeks.  How else can a potential user make up his/her mind BEFORE purchase.  Asking the vendor for the number/per cent of refunds without user input is not a very productive approach.  I have and always will take user input over all other reviews, anytime.

An ICE user.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor