Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] DAT file and MDW file

Halo CK!

I use MLDownloader to
download  EOD qoutes from Yahoo.
I heard from one German Metaqoute user, that he have also
problem with the qoutes.

Do you use a demo-version or a full-version?
Are the registries for the downloaded qoutes and for the
split correct?
Take a look in to your manual, maybe there is
a reference to your problem.

Sorry, that I have no better solution for
you.

Regards,
Maria

<BLOCKQUOTE