Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] DAT file and MDW file

thanks for your info,
i tried MLdownloader it looks good, and i tried 3 times to buy the soft
thru internet, but rejected.  I have checked with my banks, there is no
problem with my VISA card.  i really don't know what's the problem.
so i give up to buy this soft and wait for cracked version.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511