Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] JO and the Shill factor

John,
I have spent a great deal of time, reviewing all the postings concerning one thing or another. I have never taken the time to address any issues. But I feel a need to do so now. I for one regret seeing you leave. I feel that those of us that know the difference between MetaStock plug-ins such as Performance Systems Plus and ICE will miss your input. ( I for one purchased ICE on your review, and I am d-m happy I did.) I consider ICE to be one of my top three plug-ins) For that I thank you JO. Perhaps those that I a need to cry can continue their search for the holly grail else were. ( it's apparent that many that post here our in search of it )
Best Regards
Donald
manohohman <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jay, you keep accusing me of being a shill.Sorry but that's not right. I'm totally unrelated to any of the companies or the products I write about. However, I do post under more than one name depending on where I acess the site from. But you don't have to worry with whether I'm a Shill or not. I've decided to stop posting. I've stopped a couple of times in the past because of the work load of trying to do that, trade and experiment. I'm going to concentrate on trading and experimenting so I can get more rest.Anyway I hope the support continues on this group.Good luck to all of you.JO (John)--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:> In a message dated 11/22/2003 11:44:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, > no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 writes:> Interesting post. Let's see if I can figure this out. You don't like > a product, so you call the company and scream at them that the > product is WORTHLESS and that they have a SHILL on the site, and then > you're surprised when they react to you in a way that's not > satisfactory to you. > I'm not the least bit surprised in the reaction from ICE.  It represents > their total lack of interest in providing a worthwhile product.> > <<If you want to know how users feel about a particular item ask the > company what percentage of buyers ask for refunds after the product > has been out for awhile.>>> > That in no way reflects the 'value' of a produce.  It is only through user > responses, such as those we have on this list or through Internet boards that > you can determine the real value of a product.  I'm describing the
 product as > worthless because to me that's what it is and I'm posting it on-list because the > SHILL has been SELLING it on-list for weeks.  How else can a potential user > make up his/her mind BEFORE purchase.  Asking the vendor for the number/per > cent of refunds without user input is not a very productive approach.  I have and > always will take user input over all other reviews, anytime.> > An ICE user.> > JayTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor