  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of MayTseshuyan1@xxxxxxxSent: Saturday, August 25, 2001
  8:12 AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Hard
  Drive Docking System<FONT
  lang=0 face="Courier New" size=3 FAMILY="FIXED">Tim: August 20,
  monday, at 5:00am lightning struck another apt  on the same floor.
  I lived in a dumper apt. bldg 40 years old, not rehab. Amidst all my
  current challenges, I had a surprised taste of having to run for life with
  son.  A samaritan came to help amidst my panic.
    Will never post: anything that is bad had
  happened,what else? (my genuine regret & apology).
  Please post or email me direct in simple english the steps how to back
  up my hard drive? I do have a small fireproof safe. TYIA