Re: Hard Drive Docking System

August 20, monday, at 5:00am
lightning struck another apt  on the same floor.
I lived in a dumper apt. bldg 40 years old, not rehab. Amidst all my current
challenges, I had a surprised taste of having to run for life with son.  A
samaritan came to help amidst my panic.   Will never post: anything that is
bad had happened,what else? (my genuine regret & apology).

Please post or email me direct in simple english the steps how to back up my
hard drive? I do have a small fireproof safe. TYIA