RE: Computer memory, etc.

I have
purchased 2 computers from Sys Technology. Both have worked fine. Once one has a
good full tower case then there is no need to buy another computer. It is
cheaper to just continually upgrade.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #008080 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Jonkel@xxxxxxxSent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 8:02
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Computer
  memory, etc.<FONT
  color=#0000ff size=2>Forgive me for intruding into the debate, but I must
  agree custom built pc's have the edge over nationally marketed
  ones............well certainly here in the UK.   I have two pc's
  one custom built and upgraded, and one made by Tiny Computers Ltd. which
  has been a disaster, with both hardware and software problems, and their
  after sales service is useless to say the least.    Never
  again will I purchase so called branded names when it comes to the choice
  of pc's. John