RE: Hard Drive Docking System

That
will protect you if you never leave the house.  When we had our fire, we
were away on vacation.   Didn't find out about it until we got back
three days later.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>TGL

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of neoSent: Monday, August 27, 2001 8:45
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Hard Drive
  Docking System
  have purchased 6 hard docking bays for $8 each. Not installed yet. I will give
  you a full report on the system when done. I keep a small suitcase next to my
  bed with all my very important material. I will keep the hard drives in this
  so I can grab it in case of fire.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>neo

  <BLOCKQUOTE
  style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #008080 2px solid">
    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
    owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
    Behalf Of MayTseshuyan1@xxxxxxxSent: Saturday, August 25,
    2001 8:12 AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
    Hard Drive Docking System<FONT
    face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face="Courier New" size=3
    FAMILY="FIXED">Tim: August 20, monday, at 5:00am lightning
    struck another apt  on the same floor. I lived in a dumper apt.
    bldg 40 years old, not rehab. Amidst all my current challenges, I had a
    surprised taste of having to run for life with son.  A samaritan
    came to help amidst my panic.   Will never post: anything
    that is bad had happened,what else? (my genuine regret &
    apology). Please post or email me direct in simple
    english the steps how to back up my hard drive? I do have a small
    fireproof safe. TYIA