Symbols for Canadian Mutuals

  • To: "Mail List - MetaStock Submit \(E-mail\)" <MetaStock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Symbols for Canadian Mutuals
  • From: "Bill Irwin" <Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 00:34:00 -0800
  • Title: Ivory Stationery

The DownLoader Help says that the symbol
database contains almost all American and Canadian mutual funds, but I can't
locate any for Altamira or CIBC.  The Quicken symbol for Altamira
E-Business Fund is F:AIS933 and for CIBC Global Tech Fund F:CIB496.

Do I have to create these, rather than
lookup?  If so, do I use #AIS933 and #CIB496 for the symbols?  I
haven't been able to locate any help on this and the MoneyNet site doesn't seem
to have any info for mutuals.

Once I learn the key I can unlock all the
doors!  Thanks.

Bill
<A
href="mailto:Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx";>Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx