DownLoader Select Securities window

  • To: "Mail List - MetaStock Submit \(E-mail\)" <MetaStock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DownLoader Select Securities window
  • From: "Bill Irwin" <Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 23:34:29 -0800
  • Title: Ivory Stationery

Am I the only one that thinks there's
something wrong with this window?  After adding several stock folders into
the right pane, the only way I can differentiate one folder from another is to
select one and click the Securities tab.  Then I see the full path in the
Statistics section at the bottom.

I can't seem to size the window wider so I
can see the folder names at the end of each path, nor do I get a tool tip type
display when I place my cursor over a line that disappears off to the right, nor
can I scroll the display of folders to the right.  I'm finding this window
very cumbersome and I'm wondering if I missed something.

Bill
<A
href="mailto:Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx";>Bill-Irwin@xxxxxxxx