Swingtrading link ...

Jo,

Thanks a lot for the link.

I particularly loved this piece:

"Financial markets are structured in such a way that make it very difficult
for someone to approach them with a confident psyche; and that is why it is
so difficult for most people to make money trading them. Almost all
environments - the workplace, family, friends - provide external forces that
limit a person's behavior. They provide a set of rules of what is right and
wrong and what actions are to be rewarded or punished. This is not true for
the stock market.

The stock market does not care if you make or lose money. The market has no
control over you. Since the market does not exert any external control over
your actions you have to fashion your own system of rules and have the
discipline to obey them in order to be successful. No one else will do it
for you. You have to have the confidence to take this responsibility
yourself. It takes enormous self control and discipline."

IMHO, this is the key to success. If I knew and able to appreciate this
when I was starting trading, I would print all it out in huge letters and
hang on all walls bathrooms including.

A problem here is that the most people start to appreciate this when they
have run out of money :-( .

Cheers, Vitaly