Re: Divergence

Hello Adam,

Thanks for your compliment.
But I'd rather don't accept credits for something I did not create....
This was (if I remember it well) the result of a former discussion about
this subject on this list.

About your remark: I'm not so sure. The idea is that the RSI 3 days ago was
higher than the lowest RSI in the last 14 days.
Now if one uses ,-2 metastock will start the look-back period (14 days) 2
days ago. If one uses ,-3 doesn't it start the lookback-period 3 days ago ?

The easiest way to find out might be to put both formula's in an
exploration and than make the hits visual by opening the relevant charts.

Whatever comes out as the correct code should be marvellous because one can
vary both the indicator as the lookback-periods, right ?

Rgds.
Frans