From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Norman Wiss
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 11:11 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MS Portfolio Manager

Neo    I've tried Omnitrader and didn't find it very helpful. I agree the
Manager is good. About 8-10 years ago, there was a program called North
Systems, sold out of Salem, Oregon which seems to me to be the base of
Omnitrader. I tried the 30 day trial but didn't continue.

Norm  Wiss
cutup2@xxxxxxxx