Short question about stop losses and AFL

In my latest trading system I want
to exit a trade after a certain gain.
(Say +5% when trading long).
Do I have to code this into AB using
AFL/vbScript or does the backtest
"STOPS" settings take care of this ?

Backtest

Settings

Profit Target

Percent

When I set the "backetest stop settings"
to my desired gain, the system errors,
asking me for an AFL "SELL =" argument.
What do I code in the AFL "Sell=" function
to make this work ?

Question is: Which function takes care
of selling at the desired gain?
1)The settings in the backtest options
2)or the AFL "Sell=" function

Amibroker is an amazing tool and I have been
able to crank off some faily complicated
trading systems. (Great work Tomasz !)
I am however having a little trouble with
this stop setting...

PS:
I know there is an example of a similar problem
in the tutorial using vbScript. If it must be done
with vbScript, then what are the backtest options
settings used for ?

Sorry it's a bit long winded, but I'm having
a bit of trouble with this one.

Thanks,
Gary
Canada