RE: [amibroker] Short question about stop losses and AFL

Try function
"ApplyStops".  Explained in Help (Press F1).
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: reboot2010
[mailto:gmellor@xxxx]Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 12:47
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Short question about stop losses and AFLIn my latest
trading system I wantto exit a trade after a certain gain.(Say +5%
when trading long).Do I have to code this into AB usingAFL/vbScript or
does the backtest"STOPS" settings take care of this
?Backtest  |
Settings      |
Profit
Target

PercentWhen I set the "backetest stop settings"to my desired gain,
the system errors,asking me for an AFL "SELL =" argument.What do I
code in the AFL "Sell=" functionto make this work ?Questionis:
Which function takes
care
of selling at the desired
gain?
1)The settings in the backtest
options
2)or the AFL "Sell=" functionAmibroker is an amazing tool and Ihave
beenable to crank off some faily complicatedtrading systems. (Great
work Tomasz !)I am however having a little trouble withthis stop
setting...PS:I know there is an example of a similar problemin
the tutorial using vbScript. If it must be donewith vbScript, then what
are the backtest optionssettings used for ?Sorry it's a bit long
winded, but I'm havinga bit of trouble with this
one.Thanks,GaryCanadaPost