RE: [amibroker] Porting AmiBroker to Linux and/or BeOS

Hello Paolo,

> > GPL is a nice thing for the users but... it is not so nice to give away
> [...]
> > nothing wrong in asking $49 for the software.
> ... oh well.... Asking cost nothing 8-)
> .. but have you ever used Linux or xBSD?
> How many DOZENS OF MILLIONS of lines of code build up such OS?
> Counting X, surely more than 50 millions.

Yes, I use Linux everyday as a mail server in the office.
I have triple boot PC with Linux installed at home.
And I know how big are sources for the OS since I actually
have built my own kernel based on Linux sources.

But... Linux ( and other free Unixes ) have been developed by thousands of programmers
and AmiBroker was written only by 1.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko