Re: [amibroker] Digest Number 47

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Digest Number 47
  • From: "Steve and Bee Grobler" <bgrobler@xxxx>
  • Date: 23 Jul 2000 14:14:50 -0000

Tomasz,
I read some of the recent posts, extract below. I wanted to reply
specifically on the issue of making Amibroker free. My view is that you must
continue to charge for it and you must continue to develop it. I am very
happy to pay $49 plus $25 for periodic updates when I know you are listening
to users and implementing the things that we want to see.

Besides, why should you put in all the effort for free? If you have to rely
on users making volantary payments, you will surely become disillusioned and
Amibroker will most likely fade away. I'd rather not have that happen!

Steve