Larry's New Idea

Hello ,

http://www.ctiming.com/MillionInfo.asp

HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY…

TECHNIQUES THAT HAVE WORKED

AFTER THE SEMINAR IN REAL TIME

    What you are about to read here are results in real time, and real
    trading   after   these  techniques  were  taught.  They  are  not
    “hypothetical”  or  after the fact. This is reality. Clearly I did
    not  take  all  the trades you are going to read about here. I did
    take  some  and anyone could have taken them all as the rules were
    known  ahead  of  time. I have allowed for slippage and commission
    but that can also vary.

1) A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO DAY TRADE

My Newest and Best Way to Day Trade….

I’ve done a lot of market research in my life…most was dead end stuff,
only  a  few  things  were  “revolutionary”  brand  nee innovations in
trading,  like  a)  volatility  breakouts,  now so widely use b) money
management  formulas  c)  my  %R  for  combining  trend and anti-trend
trading. D) Using opening prices, not closes.

And  now  I  have  an  entirely  new way of day trading the S&P 500 or
E-Mini’s. Let me first state’

1.  It is totally mechanical

2.  It does not use price for signals

3.  It is based on market breadth and volume ratios

4.  It can be used in 30 minute or 60 minute bars

5.  I’m trading this every day of the week myself

Please  re-read  point  5…look  at the following computer study of the
systems  trades and you will understand why I’m trading this every day
of  the  week.  You will need Trade Station, CQG, or another real time
data feed to trade this with…you can’t keep up with it by hand.

What  I  like most about this system is that it does not look at price
to  get us in…it looks at the flow of volume as expressed my advancing
and  declining stocks to trigger signals. This eliminates the wildness
of price action and focuses on underlying market strength instead.

This looks very interesting and I was thinking of attending.  ;) mb