Re: Larry's New Idea

> This looks very interesting and I was thinking of attending.  ;) mb

I don't think you'd learn much, Mark.  Did you notice what Larry
said about his "newest and best" system?

> What I like most about this system is that it does not look at price
> to get us in... it looks at the flow of volume as expressed my
> advancing and declining stocks to trigger signals.

He's trading Oddball !!!   :-)

I wonder how many people attend these things?  He says he handed
out $155k in profit in the last 10 times he did it, and there are
only 20 rooms in the resort.  Still, even if there were only 15
attendees, your $1k rebate won't quite cover the $5k fee.

But hey, he'll show you 5 other systems besides Oddball...

Gary