Re: OT: extending distance between monitors and computers

cwest wrote:

> Here's another approach that I just tried. Use a very quiet PC, and
> install TS on "the very noisy" PC. Access TS using Terminal Services.
> Then the distance thing isn't an issue. For example, I could access
> the
> noisy PC from home using a laptop, and fire up TS. I could also use
> cables that were 20 miles long :)
>
> Colin West

Very true.  That brings up another method - using GOTOMYPC.COM.
Thru them you can access your PC over the 'net without setting it up as
server.  You could access it from anywhere - the other side of the
world.
Or from  another computer on your home network.

donc