Re:Qloader and ask/bid values

I got an inquiry about my post on the o-list, "Qloader and ask/bid
values", (Date:  Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:07:47 -0700). Since I bought
Qloader I can now answer the following question from that post.

"I use TS2000 with eSignal and it gives  best ask/bid values which can,
of course, be plotted. Quote.com gives many ask/bid values (besides the
best ask/bid) as seen in level II and on their T&S screen.  I want to
plot just the best ask/bid and not all the ask/bid values.

Can someone tell me, for tick ask/bid data, does Qloader collect and
load into the GS all ask/bid values? And, if so, do all these ask/bid
values plot (which I do not want)?

I assume the GS does not filter out ask/bid and stores just the best
ask/bid."

As a matter of fact, the GS does store just the best ask/bid! I guess GS
has a filter that asks just for the best ask/bid ignoring any plain
ask/bid.

Qloader is a great piece of software for creating xpo files (many
symbols can be included at time in one file) and does not require the
setup that HistoryCentre does. You do need a subscription to Quote.com
from which to down.

Just a satisfied customer.

wayne