Qloader and ask/bid values

Greetings:

I need to fill in data for some newly added symbols in the GS in TS2000
and have tried the demo for Qloader ( http://www.traders-soft.com ). For
trade tick data the demo works great.

I have a question about how Qloader handles ask/bid values from
Quote.com. In the demo version the ask/bid option is grayed out so I can
not use it to find an answer. And there apparently is no refund if one
finds that the product does not function as expected.

I use TS2000 with eSignal and it gives  best ask/bid values which can,
of course, be plotted. Quote.com gives many ask/bid values (besides the
best ask/bid) as seen in level II and on their T&S screen.  I want to
plot just the best ask/bid and not all the ask/bid values.

Can someone tell me, for tick ask/bid data, does Qloader collect and
load into the GS all ask/bid values? And, if so, do all these ask/bid
values plot (which I do not want)?

I assume the GS does not filter out ask/bid and stores just the best
ask/bid. If not, then it seems the only way to get just best ask/bid
from Quote.com is to export an ascii file and use Excel to filter out
the ask/bid values. Then use HistoryCentre to create an xpo file. Or
does HistoryCentre exclude ask/bid values from an ascii file and retains
only the best ask/bid (which I doubt)? I have emailed Andrew Nazarov (at
traders-soft) but I want a broader response.

Dynastore has a data history down loader for eSignal but I want to
change to DTN IQ and Dynastore when that comes together. It will be
cheaper than eSignal. Can someone tell me if DTN IQ gives best ask/bid
only?

Thanks,
wayne