Wealth-Lab matters

OK, if you really want to use the Wealth-Lab buy it.  At least they offer
30-days trial for the whole software, which is very generous considering all
the features in it.

Low level language?  Well, it's not a big deal.  Also, I find it funny how
people are wanting to use Wealth-Lab but they don't have enough motivation
to actually learn the language.  Converters will be nice but I haven't seen
a MetaStock / EasyLanguage converter, I'm sure can be done but is there some
legal issue with this?  Does it apply to Wealth-Lab too?

Volkner, we all get the point of Wealth-Lab being more flexible and
better... please don't spam.

Travis Saimoto

ps Wealth-Script (aka Perl) is simple than you think it is.  Give it 3 days
and I'm sure you'll learn most of the format.