Chart loading problem

I am a bit unfamiliar with  using Global Server having only used ascii data
before, and I'm having some problems getting a chart to load in Tradestation
2000i.
When I try to insert a symbol in Tradestation from GS  I get the message "No
available data for the selected range" yet I know there is data in that
range.
It is perplexing because I managed, somehow,  to load data successfully
before (kindly donated by Gerald Marisch and JohnO), yet somehow now  I
can't do it again.
What  have I done?
All suggestions appreciated.

Jim