Re: TradeStation's Name Change

ribau wrote:

It's people who depend on TS2Ki for daily trading who
notice charting slows to a creepy, crawl in a fast market. It's people who
don't appreciate duplicate toolbars appearing while they trade. But check
out the archives at http://purebytes.com/archives/, the problems are all
discussed there for the permanent record. That's where you can start your
research, Michael.

My reply:

I did notice the lag on the S&P minis when heavy volume occurred. I was told
it was Win 98 (not managing RAM as well as it should- and I know Win98 does
have that problem) by TS support. Tech supports statement doesn't make it
true or not  and I have no way to verify.

I did check archives back to 1998 by string and saw no mention of upgrade
promise from an actual representative of TS/Omega. I would still like to see
if that is a fact. I just didn't find it in my search.

I would still like to see Mr. Pepe's reply.

If TS never made any public claims (and they may not have - then it becomes
buyer beware), then its better to move on to more productive areas in life
and not sweat it. TS will provide a viable product to the public that is
mutually beneficial and they will continue to survive and if not then they
will go the way of Enron and the Telcos. Personally I like to see companies
and people do well in life even if I don't happen to be part of their party.

Unless this resolves some possible situation we're better off looking for
solutions to workable trading systems with what we've got or find something
that is more to our individual liking.

Nuff said.

Regards,

Michael