Floating Point Invalid

I have recently purchased a very impressive indicator package for use in
TS 2000i. The indicator draws many "trendlines" in addidtion to other
things. Unfortunately, I can only successfully apply the indicator to my
charts on rare occassions. Instead I typically get a Runtime Error from
TS - "Floating Point invalid numbers in calculation."

The indicator vendor insists that this problem is occurring on my
Windows 2000 NT Professional
machine due to a problem with a video card and or driver. Has anyone out
there experienced this
problem and, better yet - successfully dealt with it. I've seen previous
posts which
describe the cause of this problem to be related to code/software, but
the vendor is quite confident
that I'm dealing with a video problem and that someone out there could
help.

Thanks,

Chuck Tannenbaum