Re[2]: TradeStation's Name Change

I also did a search of the archives and the closest I found to a
promise of sp6 by a Tradestation representative was

From: "pierre.orphelin"
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:31:46
I know for sure that SP6 is on the track, but I do not have any
release date. For what I have understood, it's close to completion,
but again, I do not have any privilegiate information

Since this is not a forum where Tradestation management actively
announce their plans, it is the wrong place to be looking for upgrade
promises from the management themselves.

regards
foolsgold