Re: Source code & equity curve results of zany new betsize algorithm

Easy Language is great but Tradestation just sucks... sorry but true.  I
don't have a WealthLab but went ahead and learned the thing through the 30
day trial version... took me a day to be able to read the script and
understand a system, 3 days to write in it.

I think the week of study was worth it.  It's more frustrating coming up
with a concept than coding the thing.

Just my 10 cents but my 2 cents is free!

Travis Saimoto