AW: Source code & equity curve results of zany new betsize algorithm

Mark,

you said:

  ++I wish there was an Omega Research backtesting
  ++product that would let me run this test across a portfolio of
  ++tradeables, all of them traded simultaneously out of the same
  ++account, but presently there doesn't seem to be any.

Well you might not be aware that you can do that with Wealth Lab Developer.
It is not an Omega product (and I am not quite sure why it needs to be an
OMEGA product), but it can do exactly what you wanted the Omega product to
do. I asume you like to see charts, entry/exit points, optimization, euity
curves and so much more. So if you are REALLY interested in a product that
combines the cabapilities from TradeStation and Trading Recipies you are
very much welcomed to contact me.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.