RE: expired?

If it's TS2000i, then all initial passwords expire after 90
days ... its a security thing.

If its TS4 ... we found that occasionally even good forever
passwords expire.  Our experience was that if a customer
did an install on a new machine or if they had a computer
crash, sometimes  passwords would expire soon after.

TradeStation Technologies will have no issue giving you
another good forever password.

Deb