color scheme that somewhat dampens the flickering for my charts

I am posting this here as I have received a few requests for it (BTW sorry
for the delay):

Format Window:
Background - Dark Blue (column#1, row#2)
Font - Arial,15,White (Time& Price Labels - White, Axis Line - Cyan)
Grid - Solid, thinnest, gray
Properties - all default except barspacing=6,bars to right=8

Chart Options:
Status Line - Net Change: Neg - Lt Gray, Pos - Green
General - Show subgraph dividers

Format Symbol:
Style(I use candlestick) - filled - lt gray, high/low - yellow, hollow -
green (all comp weights - thinnest).
Scaling - Scale type - Screen, Axis Type - Linear

For Indicators:
Volume - histogram, yellow, continuous line style, 2nd thinnest weight.
Generally for all other indicators - line, green for +ve or up and lt gray
for -ve or down, weight is thinnest.
Reference or zero lines - color is cyan and style is 3rd choice in style
drop down.
If indicators are in subgraphs other than symbol, then scaling is "same as
symbol".

If anything is still unclear let me know, I may have missed mentioning some
settings.

Romi