Re: Unidentified subject!

I have the CG Evolution 4 also -- running four 17" monitors and had no
trouble running TS-4 under Win-98SE along with QCharts, QCollector, and
several other apps simultaneously --

I finally got a copy of Win-2K to experiment with cloning my existing set
up under 2K, but unfortunately the Evolution 4 won't run under Win-2K or XP --