Re: TS2k reliability - an idea

> >I'm running a Matrox G450 on W2k.  I've updated to driver 5.82.18.0,
>
> That's the version I have here. Better than any of the 6 or so
> other versions I tried. You should be good with that.

OK.  That tends to discount the video driver as the source of the
problem, since both Si and I are running the same driver, with almost
the same card, on the same OS.  His TS2k works and mine doesn't.

I'm not sure but I think he also has an Athlon CPU like I do.
Biggest difference I can think of is that he's preened his registry
with Norton WinDoctor.

Gary