Re[2]: Trading System Programmer (2) -- Not advisable

Mark,

that was a great post, my story in some ways is similar - in short it helps
a lot to have a mentor. the old saying of cash talks and bullshit walks is
all too true for traders - a traders cash is his unique perspectives which
he gained by thousands of hours of his own research - the bullshit is all
of the published books on the markets (with a very few exceptions), and all
of the indicators for sale (for if the indicators do work the developer of
that indicator is only selling it as he has developed something much better).

Best regards,

John