Re: Trading System Programmer (2) -- Not advisable

I was surprised that there where so many naysayers on the list I guess there
intentions where good and some comments valid. Im just not sure about the
conclusions. A career change is harder than when you are starting out
(though thats tough with zero experience). It could be worse though, at
least you didnt slect writer, actor or astronaut as your new vocation.
Anyway if you have a modicum of talent but more importantly real driving
passion you'll make it. I'm not sure wether your main goal is to get a job
where you learn more about trading or more about programming. Trying to
focus on one or the other would be a lot easier. I wish you the very best
luckfinding something suitable.

Cheers,
Nick.