Re[2]: Trading System Programmer (2) -- Not advisable

Hello Travis,

TS> One  reason I'm asking the question about TS Programmer is to earn
TS> more  money to rid my biggest problem toward trading which is lack
TS> of  capital.  Another  is  to  gain  other  insights  about system
TS> trading.

TS> Travis

i  gave  up  my trading desires for many years to perform research for
pay. i thought i knew something about trading until i went to work for
some  real traders. it was the best experience i every had, related to
trading.  it  was a fluke that i got the job, it was someone who i had
done  some  work  for  who  knew  someone etc. it tempered me into the
humble  person  i am today "laugh" and i learned allot to boot and got
paid to do what i love to do - research. i cautiously spent the meager
million  dollar  per  year  budget  and made sure i signed not away my
intellectual rights "another laugh".

the  secret  is to find a trader who understands that research is "the
very  definition  of  success" and without it you live in a card board
box.  the  drive,  passion, love and lust must all be all absorbing in
the  quest  of  perfection.  likewise a balance of ability and passion
must be present for the employee to attract a home. would you work for
free?  would  you work for less than 12 grand a year? i did and what i
accumulated  along  the  way  left  me feeling like a thief. i won the
programmer  slash trader combination power ball lotto. how do you plan
now to replicate that? what is your plan?

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx