Re: Jaws of Death Strategy - by Larry Williams

> Obviously it would be better if a trader who attended one of Larry's $5000
seminars would describe exactly how Larry's strategy works --- but I don't
think we have one in this forum.

......Did Larry's seminar ex Sydney. I hadn't traded one contract prior, and
am very glad to this day, for learning some of his insight. JOD was not
discussed there though.

PS.  He does have .ela code, but the way I understand it is that he has had
this produced to 'give away' to attendees. During the workshops he used
System Writer for which GFDS evidently supply him with modified data (but
will not share with clients). Guess he's had it for years and sees no need
to change practise.

Jon Macmichael