Re: Jaws of Death Strategy - by Larry Williams

Stefan:

Good to hear from you. I am not a programmer unfortunately.
There may be more reliable and/or profitable variations --- I just submitted my own version after studying the cahrts for a couple hours.

Obviously it would be better if a trader who attended one of Larry's $5000 seminars would describe exactly how Larry's strategy works --- but I don't think we have one in this forum.

Be glad to work with you on it though.

Frank

P.S. I'm still holding that short from 996.00 yesterday and I will place a buy stop 2 points above the new day open to go flat if hit. If the market crashes on open I will trail my stop on down and try to take profits as close to the bottom as possible --- if the market wants to close the gap, I'll be out of there (I could buy but I feel it could be dangerous if the market is too weak to close the gap (air pocket) and then crashes too fast to get a decent fill while I'm long.